Jordan is already 9 months old! Can you believe it!?
He is one busy little man and makes every single day fly by!
Big things that have happened recently:
- He crawls, and climbs, and he’s fast, and gets into everything. (how I am not back to my pre-baby weight by now by chasing him around?…I have no idea!)
- He now has 4 big teeth! 🙂 (with more on their way)
- He LOVES his momma and has MAJOR separation anxiety. :/
- He is picking up more random words.
- He pushes a ball back and forth with dad.
- He gets such crazy air when he’s jumping in his crib, that it has now been moved to the lowest level it can go. (he’s getting too big!)
- If there is any music on…on a commercial, on the radio, a tv show, in the grocery store, anywhere, any time…he dances. Bouncing, hands in the air, big smile, the whole thing. It’s pretty awesome.